Your safety and enjoyment are central to everything we do at Smile Cycle Tours. We appreciate your support of our Kelowna-owned and operated small, family business.
March 1st, 2022
As of today, the PHO continues to require proof of vaccination to enter breweries, wineries, and lounges in British Columbia. Masks are required when not seated at a table. As always, if there are any updates to COVID-19 protocols at our partner locations, we will post them on our website. Still, have questions? Ask us in the contact form.
We look forward to having you aboard!
January 20th, 2022
Looking Ahead to Our 2022 Tour Season
Spring and summer tour dates go live on February 1st, 2022. Free Cancellation up to 72 hours before your tour begins is included on all bookings. As of September 13th, 2021, the BC Gov requires guests to show proof of vaccination to enter select partner venues. Questions? Ask us in the contact form. Looking forward to having you aboard!
In addition to our no-stress tour flexibility, if you haven’t already, take a read through the points above to see what we’ve implemented to keep tours as safe as possible.
To see tour updates and get all the new information from our partners, be sure to follow us on social media, @smilecycletours.
All the best,
Owner, Smile Cycle Tours
September 8th, 2021
Please be advised that as of September 13th, 2021, the PHO requires proof of vaccination to enter breweries, wineries, and lounges in British Columbia. This health measure applies to indoor and outdoor food and beverage service.
June 21st, 2021
Provincial Health Office (PHO) restrictions on outdoor gatherings have been updated. We are excited to announce that we are now taking reservations for groups of up to 12 on all tours, and multiple bikes are now available to be reserved on one timeslot. If you have a large group, please contact our booking line below to plan your custom tour with us. All tours remain single reservation only with a minimum of 6 riders required to reserve any of our tours.
For those that have already reserved a tour timeslot with us, we are happy to update your booking:
- If you are on the Kelowna Beer Tour, simply contact us at hello@smilecycletours, or on our local line (236) 361-3688 to add more riders to your group. We’ll send you a receipt for the additional spots.
- If you are on a Private Tour and would like to add two additional seats to your group, simply let us know and we will update your RSVPs and let your tour guide know. We are offering a promotional price of $50 plus taxes for the extra two seats.
- For all other booking-related questions, we are here for you via email at hello@smilecycletours, or via phone or text at our local line (236) 361-3688.
As always, all bookings come with Free Changes and Free Cancellation up to 72 hours before the start of your tour included at no extra cost.
Lastly, here are the changes we’ve implemented across all Smile Cycle Tours activities in accordance with WorkSafeBC regulations:
- Developed a COVID-19 prevention plan including an action/checklist for infection prevention and special cleaning and disinfection plan
- Developed a contact reduction plan at all our partner locations
- Trained staff on COVID-19 operational plan, protocols, and guidelines
- Installed a clear, protective barrier down the middle of our pedal tour bikes
- Implemented full contactless payment
- Tour bikes are sanitized after every tour
- Locally-made, Forbidden Spirits hand sanitizer will be available on all tour bikes at all times
We also recommend our riders do the following:
- Please be patient and understanding with us as we navigate these health related measures changes to our regular tours.
- Be respectful to our wonderful staff members and partners. They are putting forward their best efforts to keep you safe and having fun.
We will continue to provide updates as new information becomes available and WorkSafeBC information evolves.
Owner, Smile Cycle Tours